İslamirap
Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders B-261910-%C3%BCye_ol

Sistemden Yararlanmak ve Konuları Görebilmek İçin Lütfen Sisteme Giriş Yapınız!

Dikkat!! Site etrafınfaki erotik reklamlar bizimle alakalı olmayıp forum sitesinin otomatik koyduğu reklamlardır.Üye girişi yapıldıkdan sonra görülmemektedir.

Saygılar....

İslamirap
Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders B-261910-%C3%BCye_ol

Sistemden Yararlanmak ve Konuları Görebilmek İçin Lütfen Sisteme Giriş Yapınız!

Dikkat!! Site etrafınfaki erotik reklamlar bizimle alakalı olmayıp forum sitesinin otomatik koyduğu reklamlardır.Üye girişi yapıldıkdan sonra görülmemektedir.

Saygılar....

İslamirap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

İslamirap

TÜRKİYENİN İLK VE TEK İSLAMİRAP SİTESİNE HOŞ GELDİNİZ

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  

Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Admin
AdminAdmin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 1558
Yaş : 38
rep+ :
Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Left_bar_bleue571 / 100571 / 100Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Right_bar_bleue

Kayıt tarihi : 15/08/08

Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Empty
MesajKonu: Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders   Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Icon_minitimeCuma Mart 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Cloth Boomer!
By Chris Schmidt (Kico)
While working on the animatic for my Robot short, I stumbled across a neat way to explode or shatter poly objects using nothing but Cloth from 9.5
This tutorial asumes that you are familar with c4d and have at least played around with Clothilda before.
Example movies
ClothBoomer ClothBoomerMeg Shatter Shatter3 ClothBoomeplane
Example Scene files
tutversion1
tutversionplane (ClothBoomeplane.mov Scene file) Be careful, it takes awhile to Cache
First things first.
Create a shape, I used a buckyball. Leave default for now.
Create a Plane to be the floor oject to catch the bits. I moved it down a bit, and changed it to 4000 by 4000
Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Tut1

Next, make both objects editable.
Take the Platonic object, and use the kife tool to put in some random slices. Be sure to hit it from all angles.
Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Tut2

Next, place an Explosion FX as a child of the Platonic. I put the Platonic as a child of the HyperNurbs as now you can tell where the breaks are.
The settings need to be changed on the Explosion FX need to changed, they are different everytime I've done this. So there is no perfect setting.
The key is just so that the object gets broken up, but doesn't LOOK broken up. Next picture shows the setting I have for the Explosion FX.
Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Tut3

Settings (not set in stone by any means)
Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Tut4

Once the object is broken up, but doesn't look it, do a 'current state to object' to the Platonic. The geometry generated by the Explosion FX is now the actual geometry.
(I like to keep a backup of the object before I do the 'current state to object' and hide it for possible use later)
Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Tut5

At these point I attach a Cloth Collision tag to the "Plane" object, and a Cloth tag to the Platonic
For testing purposes, don't make the Stiffness too high. It slows it down a lot. But once it seems to be working pretty well later, feel free to crank that bugger up.

Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Tut6
Same goes for Self Collsion, nice to have, but really slow. Try not to use it while doing test runs.
Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Tut7

Next, I create a particle "Attractor" It should appear right in the same place as the Platonic unless you moved it. Move it to the center of the object if it isn't.
I change it to be a Sphere shape, and set the Strength to -500. I also enlarged it just a bit to be sure that it's contained fully, but only by a bit.

Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Tut8

Now I add a turbulence and do just about the same thing, but the strength is set to 50
Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Tut9

Be sure to add both of these (Attractor and Turbulence) under "Include" in the Expert tab of the Clothilde tag. Won't work otherwise.
In simplest form, it is done. Press play or Cache the Cloth Tag. Neato!
In the first video, I recorded wind starting a bit after the bits all fell. Also the Box sweeping up the parts was just a cube with a Collider Tag recorded to move.
Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders Tut10

A trick you should try is that it doesn't have to be perfect, but you take the copied (Unexploded) version and have it stand in for the Exploded one. Record the Visablility for both, then the frame before it blows up, you switch the non-exploded and the exploded and record their new visablity. A stunt double you might say. This is what you must do if the object is to be moving before it's sad demise.

Another trick, to stop anything from happing for a few frames.

In the Clothilde tag, under "Tag" uncheck "auto" and change the start to the frame you want the fun to begin.

There are a ton of ways to change this up, different numbers, different objects, different everything! I'd love to see what you all come up with, either on cgtalk, or email me at Akakico (at) Gmail.com

I will try and add more ideas and tutorials soon. Kinda fun to make them. Enjoy!
Chris Schmidt
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
http://islamirap.eniyiforum.net

Cloth Boomer!(patlayan kumaş) ingilizce ders
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası